The CH Throttle Quadrant offers 6 axis and 12 buttons of configurable features for both multi-engine and twin-engine aircrafts. Unit includes removable knobs for customs configuration (2 blue, 2 red, and 4 black knobs included) and 6 physical detents.
- Six axis and 12 buttons
– X, Y, Z, R, U, and V axis for engine control
– 6 bi-directional flip switch buttons
- Total of 176 programmable functions with Control Manager software (included)
- Six physical detents (one per lever)
- 12 virtual buttons (one per detent - idle and reverse) with use of Control Manager software
- Large, sturdy mounting base with adjustable clamps for desks 3/4" to 2 1/4" thick
- Plug and Play driverless USB installation with 7 foot USB cable for both PC and Macintosh
- Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OSX
CONTROL MANAGER PC Software Download-
Download the current version of Control Manager Software here.
PLEASE NOTE: This software is programming software only. NOT DEVICE DRIVERS! If you are unsure if you need this software, do not install.
The Control Manager software allows a user to program their CH USB devices. The CH Control Manager currently supports the following CH USB devices…
• Eclipse Yoke
• Multi Function Panel (MFP)
• Flightstick Pro
• Flight Sim Yoke
• Pro Throttle
• Throttle Quadrant
• Pro Pedals
The Control Manager is compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, XP 64bit Edition, Windows Vista (all editions), as well as Windows 7 & 8 (all editions). It is only compatible with CH USB devices.
VERY IMPORTANT !!!
Before installing the newest version of Control Manager, be sure to uninstall any previous versions from your computer. Also, be sure that any anti-virus software is disabled.
How do I install the Control Manager?
Select your version of Windows from the drop down menu and click on the "DOWNLOAD" button to begin downloading the CH Control Manager.
• Windows 98 and ME users must disconnect all CH USB devices before installing the Control Manager.
• Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 & 8 users must connect all CH USB controllers before installing the Control Manager. MFP owners must install the CH Control Manager BEFORE connecting the MFP.
Once the download is completed, double click on the "setup" icon to begin installation of the Control Manager.