The Eclipse Yoke is the high-end flight yoke with built-in rudder and throttle functions. Programmable fingertip paddles allow for both rudder functions in flight sims or shift for racing games. Colore coded handles for throttle, prop and mixture, trim / scroll wheels and a three color selector dial gives you functions galore!
- Six 10-bit axis of control for aileron, elevator, throttle, propeller pitch, fuel mixture and rudder control
- 8-way POV hat and rocker switch on both left and right side of grip
- Programmable trim / scroll wheels with center push function
- Three color LED selector dial
- Two backlit push buttons and third traditional push button
- Two 2-way flipper switches on base
- Two traditional push buttons on backside of each grip
- Colored handles for throttle / prop / mixture
- Large, sturdy mounting base with adjustable clamps for desks 3/4" to 2 1/4" thick
- Plug and Play driverless USB installation with 7 foot USB cable for both PC and Macintosh
- Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OSX
CONTROL MANAGER PC Software Download-
Download the current version of Control Manager Software here.
PLEASE NOTE: This software is programming software only. NOT DEVICE DRIVERS! If you are unsure if you need this software, do not install.
The Control Manager software allows a user to program their CH USB devices. The CH Control Manager currently supports the following CH USB devices…
• Eclipse Yoke
• Multi Function Panel (MFP)
• Flightstick Pro
• Flight Sim Yoke
• Pro Throttle
• Throttle Quadrant
• Pro Pedals
The Control Manager is compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, XP 64bit Edition, Windows Vista (all editions), as well as Windows 7 & 8 (all editions). It is only compatible with CH USB devices.
VERY IMPORTANT !!!
Before installing the newest version of Control Manager, be sure to uninstall any previous versions from your computer. Also, be sure that any anti-virus software is disabled.
How do I install the Control Manager?
Select your version of Windows from the drop down menu and click on the "DOWNLOAD" button to begin downloading the CH Control Manager.
• Windows 98 and ME users must disconnect all CH USB devices before installing the Control Manager.
• Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 & 8 users must connect all CH USB controllers before installing the Control Manager. MFP owners must install the CH Control Manager BEFORE connecting the MFP.
Once the download is completed, double click on the "setup" icon to begin installation of the Control Manager.