American Truck Sim Add New Mexico
Set off on long-haul journeys through New Mexico
- Artnr: WEN4956
Finns i lager
- Vikt, kg: 0,2
Beskrivning av artikel
Nicknamed the ‘Land of Enchantment’ because of its subtle beauty, New Mexico and its natural scenery features in this brand new add-on for American Truck Simulator.
Set off on long-haul journeys through New Mexico enjoying a variety of environments such as urban areas, sparsely populated trading posts, rest stops in the middle of the desert, lush forests and mountain ranges. Cross the renowned Rio Grande, visit Carson National Forest, Baylor Peak, Pyramid Rock and other natural landmarks.
Stop to admire the stunning red sunsets over town before spending the night resting. Refuel and repair your truck on one of the many unique truck stops around New Mexico's highways.
New Mexico (Navajo: Yootó Hahoodzo) is the fifth largest state by area and the 36th most populated in the USA. This unique state has diverse regions including deserts, high plains and mountains. The climate is generally semi-arid to arid, as New Mexico has very little water.
- Over 4 thousand miles of new in-game roads
- 14 major cities, including Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Roswell
- 11 custom rest/truck stops for parking and refuelling
- 600+ completely new graphical 3D assets
- Complex and realistic custom built junctions and interstate interchanges
- 8 new company docks and industries
- Unique landmarks both natural and man-made
- New Mexico achievements to unlock