Kholat is is an adventure-horror game developed by independent studio IMGN.PRO
- Artnr: WEN4823
Finns i lager
- Vikt, kg: 0,2
Beskrivning av artikel
Den 10:e juni släppte vi skräckäventyret Kholat till PC! För att fira denna erbjuder vi de 10 första kunderna som köper spelet även hyrfilmen Devil's Pass via SF Anytime. Både spelet Kholat och filmen Devil's Pass utspelar sig i de Ryska Uralbergen och är baserad på en verklig händelse. Koden till SF Anytime kommer att skickas ut vid ett senare tillfälle.
Kholat is is an adventure-horror game developed by independent studio IMGN.PRO, inspired by true events known as the "Dyatlov Pass Incident". We follow the path of a group of nine Russian student hikers, that went for an expedition in the northern Ural Mountains. The team does not reach its goal, the entire crew dies in mysterious circumstances and that led to countless, unconfirmed hypotheses. Player is thrown into the Ural Mountains area where the tragedy occurred, years after the actual event, with a chance to discover the real course of the tragedy and a task to find out what really happened. In the course of events you may approach even more question marks.
Will you find the answer?
-Will you get any closer to the truth?
-Will you survive?
The real story:
Dyatlov Pass incident was a real story that happened in winter of 1959. Nine skilled alpinists went for a trip to the northern part of Ural Mountains, which ended fatally. Bodies of expedition's crew were found scattered on slope of Kholat Syakhl.
Key facts & features
- Genre: FPP Horror experience game
- PEGI 16 TBC
- Inspired by true events: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
- Open world map
- Nonlinear gameplay, focused on world exploration & storytelling
- Main storyline and a lot of background plot to be discovered by players
- English version is being narrated by world class actor Sean Bean (starred in i.e. "Lord of the Rings", "Game of Thrones", in games voice over for "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion") Possibility of full voice overs for other language versions (tbd)
- High quality graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Gameplay time, 4-6 hours
- Platforms: Windows PC & Mac
- Retail edition: Will be using Steam keys Edition can be enhanced by the soundtrack + comic book, that introduces a bit of Kholat's background story for the player.
- Cover art done and delivered by IMGN.PRO
- Language versions: English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish & Russian text localisation done and supported by IMGN.PRO
- Full English voiced version done & provided by IMGN.PRO
Audio and text