The CH Pro Pedals offers realistic rudder control for both flight simulators and driving games. The Pro Pedals include differential toe brakes for flight sims, and pedal chocks for driving games.
- 3 axis of control, X & Y axis for left and right toe brake control and Z axis for self centering sliding mechanism for rudder control
- Realistic heel-toe differential brake control
- Locking rudder axis for gas/brake emulation for racing games
- Large, sturdy base with 7 foot USB cable
- Plug and Play driverless USB installation for both PC and Macintosh
- Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OS
CONTROL MANAGER PC Software Download-
Download the current version of Control Manager Software here.
PLEASE NOTE: This software is programming software only. NOT DEVICE DRIVERS! If you are unsure if you need this software, do not install.
The Control Manager software allows a user to program their CH USB devices. The CH Control Manager currently supports the following CH USB devices…
• Eclipse Yoke
• Multi Function Panel (MFP)
• Flightstick Pro
• Flight Sim Yoke
• Pro Throttle
• Throttle Quadrant
• Pro Pedals
The Control Manager is compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, XP 64bit Edition, Windows Vista (all editions), as well as Windows 7 (all editions). It is only compatible with CH USB devices.
VERY IMPORTANT !!!
Before installing the newest version of Control Manager, be sure to uninstall any previous versions from your computer. Also, be sure that any anti-virus software is disabled.
How do I install the Control Manager?
Select your version of Windows from the drop down menu and click on the "DOWNLOAD" button to begin downloading the CH Control Manager.
• Windows 98 and ME users must disconnect all CH USB devices before installing the Control Manager.
• Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 users must connect all CH USB controllers before installing the Control Manager. MFP owners must install the CH Control Manager BEFORE connecting the MFP.
Once the download is completed, double click on the "setup" icon to begin installation of the Control Manager.