With three axis, four buttons and a one 8-way POV hat switch, this comfortable ambidextrous controller gives you just enough functions to satisfy your gaming needs.
- Three axis and 4 buttons
- – X, Y and Z axis for aileron, elevator and throttle control
– 4 traditional push buttons and 1 eight -way POV hat switch
- Total of 16 programmable functions with Control Manager software (included)
- Comfortable ambidextrous handle for both right and left handed use
- Dual rotary trim wheels for precise adjustment of ailerons and elevators
- Side throttle wheel
- Large, sturdy base with non-skid feet
- Plug and Play driverless USB installation with 7 foot USB cable for both PC and Macintosh
- Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OSX
CONTROL MANAGER Software Download-
Download the current version of Control Manager Software here.
PLEASE NOTE: This software is programming software only. NOT DEVICE DRIVERS! If you are unsure if you need this software, do not install.
The Control Manager software allows a user to program their CH USB devices. The CH Control Manager currently supports the following CH USB devices.
• Eclipse Yoke
• Multi Function Panel (MFP)
• Flightstick Pro
• Flight Sim Yoke
• Pro Throttle
• Throttle Quadrant
• Pro Pedals
• Trackball Pro (DT225)
The Control Manager is compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, XP 64bit Edition, Windows Vista (all editions), as well as Windows 7 (all editions). It is only compatible with CH USB devices.
VERY IMPORTANT !!!
Before installing the newest version of Control Manager, be sure to uninstall any previous versions from your computer. Also, be sure that any anti-virus software is disabled.
How do I install the Control Manager?
Select your version of Windows from the drop down menu and click on the "DOWNLOAD" button to begin downloading the CH Control Manager.
• Windows 98 and ME users must disconnect all CH USB devices before installing the Control Manager.
• Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 users must connect all CH USB controllers before installing the Control Manager. MFP owners must install the CH Control Manager BEFORE connecting the MFP.
Once the download is completed, double click on the "setup" icon to begin installation of the Control Manager.