The Flight Sim Yoke is a 5 axis, 20 button avionics flight yoke designed for flight simulation and pilot training. Ergonomic yoke grip with smooth, realistic in and out movement and Throttle, propeller and mixture control at your fingertips.
- 5 axis and 20 buttons, X & Y axis on the grips for aileron and elevator, Z, R & U axis in the levers for Throttle, prop, mixture
- Four traditional push buttons, 2 bi directional flip switches, 2 bi directional rocker switches and 1 eight-way POV hat switch
- Total of 144 programmable functions with optional PC programming software (included)
- Large, sturdy mounting base with 7 foot USB cable
- Plug and Play driverless USB installation for both PC and Macintosh
- Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OSX
CONTROL MANAGER PC Software Download-
Download the current version of Control Manager Software here.
PLEASE NOTE: This software is programming software only. NOT DEVICE DRIVERS! If you are unsure if you need this software, do not install.
The Control Manager software allows a user to program their CH USB devices. The CH Control Manager currently supports the following CH USB devices…
• Eclipse Yoke
• Multi Function Panel (MFP)
• Flightstick Pro
• Flight Sim Yoke
• Pro Throttle
• Throttle Quadrant
• Pro Pedals
The Control Manager is compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, XP 64bit Edition, Windows Vista (all editions), as well as Windows 7 & 8 (all editions). It is only compatible with CH USB devices.
VERY IMPORTANT !!!
Before installing the newest version of Control Manager, be sure to uninstall any previous versions from your computer. Also, be sure that any anti-virus software is disabled.
How do I install the Control Manager?
Select your version of Windows from the drop down menu and click on the "DOWNLOAD" button to begin downloading the CH Control Manager.
• Windows 98 and ME users must disconnect all CH USB devices before installing the Control Manager.
• Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 & 8 users must connect all CH USB controllers before installing the Control Manager. MFP owners must install the CH Control Manager BEFORE connecting the MFP.
Once the download is completed, double click on the "setup" icon to begin installation of the Control Manager.