The Fighterstick USB includes 3 axis and 24 buttons, including X,Y and Z axis for Aileron, Elevator, and Throttle control. Switch between three modes for a total of 176 programmable functions with the included Control Manager software* (*PC only).
- Three axis and 24 buttons
– X, Y and Z for aileron, elevator and throttle control
– three traditional push buttons, three 4-way hat switches, one 8-way POV hat switch and one mode switch button
- Total of 128 programmable functions with Control Manager software (included)
- Three color mode indicator LED's on base
- Stylized F-16 handle
- Dual rotary trim wheels for precise adjustment of ailerons and elevators
- Side throttle wheel
- Large, sturdy base with non-slide feet
- Plug and Play driverless USB installation with 7 foot USB cable for both PC and Macintosh
Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OSX
CONTROL MANAGER PC Software Download-
Download the current version of Control Manager Software here.
PLEASE NOTE: This software is programming software only. NOT DEVICE DRIVERS! If you are unsure if you need this software, do not install.
The Control Manager software allows a user to program their CH USB devices. The CH Control Manager currently supports the following CH USB devices…
• Eclipse Yoke
• Multi Function Panel (MFP)
• Flightstick Pro
• Flight Sim Yoke
• Pro Throttle
• Throttle Quadrant
• Pro Pedals
The Control Manager is compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, XP 64bit Edition, Windows Vista (all editions), as well as Windows 7 (all editions). It is only compatible with CH USB devices.
VERY IMPORTANT !!!
Before installing the newest version of Control Manager, be sure to uninstall any previous versions from your computer. Also, be sure that any anti-virus software is disabled.
How do I install the Control Manager?
Select your version of Windows from the drop down menu and click on the "DOWNLOAD" button to begin downloading the CH Control Manager.
• Windows 98 and ME users must disconnect all CH USB devices before installing the Control Manager.
• Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 users must connect all CH USB controllers before installing the Control Manager. MFP owners must install the CH Control Manager BEFORE connecting the MFP.
Once the download is completed, double click on the "setup" icon to begin installation of the Control Manager.